给我的部落格个赞哒 `♥

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

♥Merentas desa♥

♥9/4/2011♥

This day was merentas desa day xD

Very nice day pun ^^

1st time ran myself n 1st time ran so fast...

wakaka...

but oso lose bei laxD

yewen naomi xinmin yiting They ran 2gether ^^

haha....

naomi ran then met tio xinmin....

then they two ran together...

after tat yewen n yiting met min n naomi ..^^

so they ran bac 2 gether ♥

After merentas desa...

we all "ran" to Kelang Lama to play basketball...hehe

Play basketball very nice arr....

but I very noob larr...haiz...wan train more lurr♥

i felt down n khoon wei din realise my hand then stepped on my hand arr><

but luckily not so pain ya..haha

but he felt down ...so horrible nia><yerrr~~

At 2.45pm like tat...

me,bei n fit jie bac together^^

then bac to home i straight go slept liao loxD

No comments:

Post a Comment